Thursday, July 9, 2015

Surfing Without A Break, Life Uninterrupted!

AAAAAAAAAND IT'S A SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

How many times have we heard of these exact words in our childhood and still smile at the mere memory?

How many days, weeks, months have we spent with our buddies and cousins and in general, anyone and everyone, discussing if the umpire's decision was right or not?

How many neighborhood banters were based on whether it was a 'No-Ball' or not?

Yup, too many priceless memories and beautiful smiles hinge on all this. Cricket is not just a hobby or thing, it is a relentless passion,pursuit and indeed, a religion in India :)

I remember so many of my exam days,completely ruined because of some important match or other! One eye on the TV and other on the notes,does not really make it any easier to comprehend anything. Oh,the number of times I have almost flunked my school tests because of Kapil Dev and Saurav Ganguly!

And then I came to college. Things have got to be better here, right? WRONG! Here comes Sachin and all my plans of weaning myself away from the lure of cricket are gone to flames. I don't care if I am dying of appendicitis or writing my graduation practicals finals, I had one ear on the pocket transistor and another on whatever the task at hand was.

With passage of time and the advent of internet, things became better. Hey,now we have google along with so many internet sites, news sites where we can catch hold of latest scores, previews and analysis of each match. But hey,now I am working and I don't seem to have access to everything at one place. I am also travelling a lot, I am spending time stuck in cubicles and I cannot spend so much time hopping from one site to another. After having almost ruined my entire academic career running after cricket, am I now forced to take a break for fear of almost ruining my career too?

Absolutely not!

This is where my favorite UC Browser comes to my rescue! With the advent of UC Cricket, my life is literally now LIFE UNINTERRUPTED :) Live scores, Latest News, Videos and MORE, all at one place, all at the tip of my fingers! So even when I am stuck in traffic, or in a boring meeting with a large group or just in my cubicle during a particularly lazy afternoon, I no longer need to panic because I am left adrift without access to anything that I crave. AND to top it all, I am saying goodbye to the slow browsing that has been my bane since the beginning of internet! As my sister rightly said after browsing through UC Cricket, 'Hey, if it is cricket,it has got to be UC Cricket!' A boon for cricket lovers and fanatics alike! I am just glad I found it before I started sending resumes to all the cricket playgrounds around the city, for anything to stay close to my first and last love-Cricket!


No comments:

Post a Comment