Sunday, September 8, 2013

Olfactory Senses Evoking Nostalgia!

Nostalgia-hmmm..the very word smells of memories :) The memories of childhood, those cuddles of dad, those hair oiling session with mom, those story nights with grandmom, those yummy festival treats made by mom with everyone chipping in to help (mostly by finishing off stuff as soon as it was cooked!)..every single memory comes associated with a distinct smell, isn't it? Well, atleast for me it does!

I have so many memories of my childhood..all drenched in feelings..hey I have an idea, to participate in this contest by www.facebook.com/AmbiPurIndia why don't I rummage around my cupboard and come up with some specific pics so that  I can better illustrate what exactly I am referring to..good idea, right? Let me do that while you stay tuned to what nostalgic memories I am going to dig up :)

-Love,
Richa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment